Volunteer Recognition Programs
Each year Golf NB relies on hundreds of volunteers to ensure the delivery of quality programs and services to our members around the province. Our Provincial Championships, Club Tournaments, Junior Clinics, governance of our partner facilities, and provincial association all depend on the time and commitment of dedicated individuals. The Golf NB Volunteer Awards Program celebrates and recognizes the outstanding achievement and contribution of these volunteers.
Club Volunteer Recognition Award
The Golf NB Club Volunteer Recognition Award provides an opportunity for each Golf NB member club to acknowledge one male and one female volunteer who has made a significant contribution to the program and activities at that club during the current year.
The recipients will receive a Golf NB Certificate of Recognition from Golf NB.
Partner facilities must submit the names of their nominees (one Male and one Female) to the Golf NB office no later than October 12th.
The Club Volunteer of the Year Award Nominations have closed for 2022.
Provincial Volunteer of the Year
The Golf NB Provincial Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes one special person each year for their contribution at the club, provincial, regional or national levels. The successful recipient will have played an instrumental role in promoting the growth and development of golf in New Brunswick while preserving the integrity and traditions of the game. The contributions may be over a period of years and include involvement at the club level, as well as, programs and activities of Golf NB or Golf Canada.
- Nominees will be a member in good standing of a Golf NB partner facility, and will have made their contribution as a volunteer, and not for remuneration.
- Individuals may be nominated by individual Golf NB member or partner facilities in good standing and endorsed by the Golf NB Director at the club. Nominations may also be submitted by a member of the Golf NB Board of Directors or Executive Committees.
- Nominations must have the consent of the nominee.
- A digital photograph (preferably a high-resolution photograph) must accompany the nomination.
- Nominations must be received by Golf NB no later than September 16th.
- The successful nominee will be selected by the Golf NB Executive Committee and will be announced at the Golf NB Annual General Meeting. The award will be presented annually at the Golf NB Annual Awards Banquet and Silent Auction.