Golf NB will promote, support, grow, and develop golf in New Brunswick.
Golf is the most enjoyable and inclusive activity in New Brunswick.
The New Brunswick Golf Association (Golf NB), founded in 1934, is the official governing body for amateur golf in New Brunswick. It is a non-profit organization created and controlled by golfers for the benefit of the game. The Association is governed by a Board of Directors which is dedicated to promoting amateur golf in the Province. Golf NB is comprised of fifty (50) member clubs, and approximately 8,600 individual members. Through its programs and services, Golf NB strives to preserve the integrity of the game of golf and to make the game more enjoyable for all.
Golf NB offers a full range of membership services to individuals and clubs to promote and protect amateur golf in New Brunswick. The quality of our programs is reflected in the success of our New Brunswick golfers on the provincial, national and international golf scene. We believe all members take great pride and satisfaction in these successes and want to share in the cost and development of golf in New Brunswick.
Services that Golf NB provides:
- Junior Golf Programs
- Coordinating Class II Tournament Schedules
- Rules of Golf
- National Representation – Golf Canada
- Provincial Tournaments Provincial Representation – NB Sports Branch
- Course/Slope Rating
- Handicap Services
- Player of the Year Challenges
- Provincial Teams
We’re here for you — the golfers of New Brunswick. Our programs and services could not exist without our membership.
- Joe Sullivan, President – Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club
- Andrea Garland, Vice-President & Membership Services Chair – The Riverside Country Club
- Judy Astle, Past-President – Old Mill Pond Golf & Country Club
- Allison Chisholm, Course Rating & Handicap Chair – Rockwood Park
- Kathy Greenbank, Finance Chair – West Hills Golf Course
- Patrick Kerr, Marketing Chair – Moncton Golf Club
- Sandy Comeau, Tournament Chair – Country Meadows Golf Club
- Leanne Richardson, Board Representative – Country Meadows Golf Course
- Shaun MacDonald, Board Representative – Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club
- Junior Player Development Chair – Vacant
- Partnerships Chair – Vacant
- Luke Lacey, Executive Director
- Jared Legacy, Administration Manager
GOLF CANADA -ATLANTIC STAFF
- Jeff Hutt, Regional Director – Atlantic, Golf Canada
- Hannah Elliott, Coordinator Golf Services, Golf Canada
- John Wolstenhome
- Ralph Costello
- Dr Doug Brewer
- Andrew Cook
- John Estabrooks
- Laurie Boucher