Orange), several activities and openings are permitted, subject to maintaining physical distancing measures, general guidelines from Public Health and the Guidelines for New Brunswick Workplaces issued by WorkSafe NB” (Health, Office of the Premier, COVID-19 – May 8, 2020). Golf facilities are now able to prepare an operational plan that meets or exceeds the general guidelines from Public Health paving the way for;
- Reduced Tee Time Intervals
- Renting of Pull Carts
- Opening of Pro Shops (Retail)
- Expanded Food & Beverage Services (Restaurants)
- Power Carts may only be used by one individual for the duration of the round.
- Note: Exceptions are in place for members of the same household.
- Flag Sticks – Golfers can continue to expect to be asked not to touch the flagstick, and to leave the flag still in the cup at all times.
- Raised Cups – Raised cups are no longer required, but golfers can expect to see facilities continue to reduce a golfer’s ability to remove their ball from the hole. Clubs may choose to use a “hands-free” ball retrieval device or may continue to block the cup entirely.
- Washrooms – Golfers can expect continued restrictions on access to washrooms and locker rooms.