Tournament registration will open on April 4th at 9:00 AM AST. Golf NB and Golf Canada switched to a new Tournament Software provider in 2021 (Golf Genius) and to ensure a smooth registration process in year two, please take the time to read the following tips to familiarize yourself with the new process:
Membership & Personal Information
Your first and most important step (before tournament registration opens) should be to login to the Golf Canada Score Center and make sure ALL of the following are updated:
- Your membership is active for the 2022 golf season *To renew your membership, please contact your home club.
- Update your profile information including
- date of birth
- email address
It is critical that this information is correct as this will be synced to your Golf Genius profile
- Ensure your Handicap Index is up to date and accurate as this could affect your tournament eligibility. You must have at least 5 scores posted in the past 12 months.
Team Event Registration
- When registering for a team event, please select your desired division to play in (Ex: Amateur Division, Member / Member) Golf Genius will then allow you to search for your partner in the database to complete the registration process.
- In the event that you cannot find your partner in the search function, you will be required to select an alternative registration option of Member / Non-Member rather than Member / Member. This will allow you to manually enter your playing partner’s information. (Ex: Amateur Division (Member / Non-Member)
Please note that given the recent lifting of all Provincial COVID-19 Restrictions, Golf NB has REMOVED its Proof of Vaccination Policy for Provincial Championships.