Golf NB Spring Board of Directors Meeting – April 25, 2020 – POSTPONED Golf NB has made POSTPONED the 2020 Golf NB Spring Board of Directors Meeting, originally scheduled for Saturday, April 25, 2020, until such time as there is more clarity surrounding the 2020 golf season in New Brunswick. Golf NB will continue to, provide regular updates via Newsletter, social media and our website in an effort to keep our partners and members informed during this fluid and fast-moving situation. 2020 Golf NB Events & Championships Golf NB is announcing its decision to cancel the events listed below.
- NB Men’s Four Ball, presented by Taylormade May 23-24, 2020 Algonquin Golf Course, St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, NB
- NB Ladies Four Ball June 14, 2020 Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club, Bathurst, NB
- Past Presidents’ Cup Inter-Club Challenge September 19-20, 2020 Lakeside Golf & Country Club, Lakeville, NB
- Golf New Brunswick (Golf NB) will make decisions regarding individual events and championships a minimum of 3 weeks in advance of the championship.Golf NB strongly recommends that competitors enter any events scheduled in which they intend to play this season. In the event Golf NB cancels the event or the competitor needs to withdraw, entry fees will be 100% refunded.
- Golf NB will require 25% of the maximum field as outlined in the Tournament Information Page for each event. If Golf NB cancels the event as a result of insufficient registrations, entry fees will be 100% refunded.
- Championships will be cancelled not postponed.